Monday, April 28, 2008

Sony Ericsson K660i - Page1

Sony Ericsson K660i - Page1
Sony Ericsson K660i - Page2
Sony Ericsson K660i - Page3

Sony Ericsson's K660i is available in several places. However only 3 has the lime white version I have here.

I rather like the look of this mobile. With the exception of pink, which I won't go on about again, and brown, which I just don't think is a good colour for a mobile phone, I'm pretty hospitable to a flash of colour on a handset.


Some might say that the lime green and white does look a bit ‘sweet-shop', but others might call it ‘spring-like'. Either way, if it is to your taste, it is certainly different.

Sony Ericsson K660i - ZerOne Magazine

Most of this candybar phone is actually white with silver borders, with the lime green coming into play as a band all around the edge as well as the background to the buttons which sit between screen and number pad. The lime green is also used in the various backlights, which I'll come to later, and as the colour scheme for 3's theme. All in all, then, this is a bright and happy handset for bright and happy people.


There is a little haptic response when you move around in the main menu. It is so subtle you could almost not notice it, but actually I rather liked it. I can't say the same for the number pad buttons which are small and round. They are easier to use than some I've seen on Sony Ericsson handsets, but more difficult to use than others, and I found it challenging to get text into the handset at my usual speed.


It is hard to fault the screen with its 240 x 320 pixels, 262 thousand colours, 2 diagonal inches of display area, and bright and crisp rendition of information.


The size and weight of this mobile meet with my approval too. At 95g the K660i is light to tote, and its 104mm of height, 47mm of width and 15m of thickness shouldn't challenge many pockets

Sony Ericsson K660i - Page1
Sony Ericsson K660i - Page2
Sony Ericsson K660i - Page3

No comments:

ZerOne Magazine ZerOne Magazine